Sunday 14 April 2013

#1 Card with Lilyrose the Dragon from Magnolia

Lilyrose the Dragon by Magnolia
 Card is being entered into Passion for Promarkers challenge
“cut out your images”
 This card was made for my friend’s little boy’s 1st birthday.
I hand cut the number 1 image and hand glittered it using Woodware double sided adhesive.
I’m unsure of the make of paper as I made it a while ago!
Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp used.
Lilyrose the Dragon stamped, and then coloured with my beloved Promarkers and hand cut out.
 
 
xx I hope you like my lovely card xx




3 comments:

  1. Great card, love all that sparkle. Thanks for joining us PFP this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute image and fab backing paper! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cut out image.
    Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete